A San Antonio Criminal Defense Lawyer Serving People Charged with DWI and other Criminal Offenses
Professional attention for complex cases in Texas
Criminal charges can destroy your life, both personally and professionally. Therefore, when you face charges for any criminal offense, it is important that you immediately contact a professional criminal defense attorney. Brock S. Burchard has years of legal experience in defending San Antonio-area residents in criminal proceedings. His attention to detail gives you a much greater chance of success in your case, and his hands-on approach to dealing with clients keeps you informed about your progress every step of the way. If you’re accused of committing a crime in San Antonio, Mr. Burchard can help.
Legal assistance in a wide range of criminal cases
San Antonio criminal attorney Brock Burchard represents clients in wide range of criminal cases:
- DUI and DWI. Obtain DUI defense from Attorney Burchard to avoid license suspensions and revocations as well as jail time.
- Drug crimes. When charged with drug possession, manufacturing or distribution, work with a San Antonio drug possession attorney to get your case dismissed or minimize the penalties.
- Juvenile crimes. When your child faces charges for a juvenile crime, Mr. Burchard seeks alternatives to sentencing, such as community service and restorative justice programs.
- Theft. Mr. Burchard represents people charged with theft, burglary, robbery, embezzlement and related offenses.
- Expunctions. Mr. Burchard secures expunctions to clear your record, making it easier to pass criminal background checks for employment, student loans or military service.
Working with an experienced San Antonio defense attorney helps you get results
Mr. Burchard treats all criminal cases with the seriousness and dedication they deserve. In some cases, he works toward the following goals:
- Invalidated procedures. When law enforcement officials make arrests, they must follow strict procedures for evidence to be valid. Attorney Burchard demonstrates that there were illegal searches or invalid warrants to disqualify improperly collected evidence.
- Acquittal. Mr. Burchard works diligently to collect evidence on your behalf to secure a not guilty verdict and clear your name.
- Minimized penalties. When a case dismissal is not possible, Mr. Burchard argues your case to ensure you receive the lightest possible penalties.
Contact a San Antonio defense lawyer now
For more information or to schedule a free consultation, call Brock S. Burchard, Attorney at Law at (210) 846-2011 or contact him online. Mr. Burchard is here for you 24 hours a day, seven days a week.