A Meticulous San Antonio Lawyer Defending Those Accused of Sexual Assault
Prepared to protect your rights in court
Sexual assault charges can destroy your future unless you seek the counsel of a diligent sex crimes attorney. Work with Attorney Gary Churak of the Law Offices of Gary Churak, P.C. to defend yourself against these serious and potentially life-altering allegations. With more than 30 years of legal experience, Mr. Churak understands the way the court system handles sexual assault cases and is adept at pursing defense strategies that give you hope for a better future. When your freedom and reputation are on the line, he works to protect your rights and aggressively pursue a swift resolution to your case.
Minimize or avoid the severe penalties from sexual assault convictions
Sexual assault comprises a broad range of crimes. The law considers any non-consensual sexual activity such as the following to be sexual assault:
- Unwanted touching or intercourse
- Child molestation
- Attempted rape or penetration
Additional scenarios, such as cases where the victim was either asleep, too intoxicated to give consent or influenced by trust or authority of the alleged assailant, can also lead to these charges.
When you stand accused of any sexual assault crimes, you must act quickly and obtain the aid of a San Antonio rape attorney to have the best chance of clearing your name. Given society’s repulsion for sex crimes, courts dole out hefty punishments to people found guilty of sexual assault. If convicted on sexual assault charges, you could face prison, probation, major fines and court-ordered rehab.
As your San Antonio criminal defense lawyer, Mr. Churak painstakingly analyzes all the details surrounding your case and crafts a persuasive defense using tactics such as:
- Proof of extortion. In some cases, accusers use sexual charges as an easy way to obtain money from a defendant. This is particularly common when the defendant is a high-profile public figure or the superior of the accuser in a workplace.
- Child custody disputes. When divorced spouses have disputes over child custody, it is not uncommon for one parent to make false sexual assault or molestation accusations against his or her spouse to obtain full custody.
- Consent. Some alleged victims may fake charges of sexual assault to cover up what was actually consensual sex to protect their reputation. Mr. Churak makes sure the courts hear the full truth about the encounter.
Speak with a competent sexual assault attorney in San Antonio today
For more information or to schedule a free consultation, call the Law Offices of Gary Churak, P.C. at [number type=”1″] or contact the firm online. Mr. Churak is a strong-willed, dedicated attorney who never stops until he achieves victory. He keeps his phone lines open 24/7 and has calls forwarded directly to him on evenings and weekends so that he can constantly stay in touch with you.